If you were a superhero, you’d be Captain Data! You know, the hero who saves the day with the power of detailed charts, forecast spreadsheets, and supply chain stats? That’s you! You’re a gifted data whiz with a knack for proactively planning and forecasting for demand and telling detailed stories with numbers. Ensuring that the right product is delivered to the right place at exactly the right time is of the utmost importance to you—which is why you’re on top of the game when it comes to efficient forecasting processes. You’ve got a long list of other superpowers, too. To name a few: You’re a team player, a natural leader, a great listener, a confident communicator, and a super cool human being!
Sound like you? We’re looking for a Demand Planning Manager, and we’d love to hear from you.
- You put the word “leader” in “cheerleader,” and by that we mean: you lead with encouragement, kindness, and positive vibes. Plus, teamwork and collaboration are second-nature to you—go, team!
- Whether you’re leading a meeting, presenting data, or simply writing an email, people describe your communication as “effective,” “mindful,” and “clear.”
- Being responsible and balanced is your aim, and because of this, friends and team members can always trust you. You’re a ‘no muss, no fuss’ kind of person.
- You pride yourself on your financial management skills. Budgets, forecasts, inventory planning, market data—you name it, you know it. You’re a financial wizard!
- Relation-chip building comes naturally to you! You’re a people-person through and through.
- You always say, “Data makes the heart grow fonder!” Because you’ve seen first-hand, time and time again, how everyone on a team benefits from decisions informed by insights and driven by data.
- Planning is important to you—which is why you’ve always got a Plan B, C, D, and Z, just in queso.
- Like a binder with color-coded and alphabetized dividers or a planner with categorized tasks and to-do lists, you’re organized and pay attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage, and mentor the Demand Team members to foster a closely linked team and drive accurate sales order forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Finance, Sales, and Operations in order to execute and improve S&OP processes.
- Manage the functionality and accuracy of the Demand Planning model in the planning software (Anaplan).
- Own and maintain the sales order forecast for all SKUs and customers.
- Build and maintain module views in Siete’s planning tools to enhance daily demand planning needs.
- Lead the Demand Team in analyzing distributor inventory levels and ordering patterns in order to influence sales order execution and improve sales order forecast accuracy.
- Track, analyze, and improve KPI data such as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, etc.; effectively determine sources of error and implement appropriate improvement plans. Present KPI data monthly to multiple Siete cross functional teams.
- Partner with the Supply Planning Manager to present findings, trends, and suggestions from the data that can help create an action plan for the inventory strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations Team to analyze retailer consumption trends.
- Collaborate with the Supply Planning Team to develop inventory strategies; Siete product types include: everyday, new, phase-outs, seasonal, LTO, display, etc.
- Own, execute, and maintain Demand Planning Team key process documentation initiatives.
- Partner with the Supply Planning & Software Teams to develop, improve, & maintain demand planning system tools that help with daily execution.
- Own and maintain long term sales order forecasts to help inform production forecasts and overall network capacity strategy.
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence.
- 5+ years combined experience within operations roles; at least 3 of those years in demand/supply planning.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel required.
- Experience analyzing complex data and presenting recommendations required.
- Understanding of forecasting systems, inventory management systems, and planning tools such as Netsuite and Anaplan required.
- CPG experience required; food industry experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years in a manager or similar lead role preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in statistics, methodology, or other quantitative field is preferred.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.