The FOH Trainer is responsible for training new and current team members on all FOH duties, focusing on customer service, order accuracy and speed of service. The FOH Trainer provides a positive and fun experience for their trainees, ensuring they explain, demonstrate and provide effective coaching and feedback at all times. Before being considered for the FOH Trainer position, candidates must have successfully completed the following training: All Restaurant, Cashier 1 & 2, Fries, beverages and Expo.
- Role models great customer service and delivers excellent food to each guest in a timely manner.
- Understands the importance of food allergens and the impact to guests.
- Identifies gaps in service or procedure and takes action to train, coach and provide feedback
- Has a passion for developing others, along with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Acts as a liaison to the management team, provides feedback to manager(s) about trainees performance.
- Actively seeks and shares information with team members to create an open and informed environment that encourages communication.
- Maintains punctual and consistent attendance per the Company’s Attendance Policy.
- Upholds the mission of the Amy’s Food Safety and Quality Policy. This includes following all Food Safety and Sustainability programs and participating in all required training.
- Provides food safety training which includes: proper handwashing and glove changes, proper food handling to prevent cross contact, sanitation standards and the importance of order accuracy.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area as they train and expects the same from their trainees.
- Follows all FOH processes and doesn’t deviate from them.
- Follows Amy’s Drive Thru sustainability practices.
- Must be signed off on all FOH Stations including all restaurant eLearning and exhibit a desire for excellence.
- Ability to provide effective feedback, coach and develop others.
- Must have flexible availability in line with the business needs
- Must be computer literate - knowledge of restaurant systems, Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Good communication skills - is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech