Who We Are
We are the WhatIF team of agriculturists, food scientists, operational specialists, marketers, and more from around the world who believe in making better even better. Using the Bambara Groundnut, fondly named BamNut, we make BamNut Milk and Noodles that are better for our soils, better for our farmers, and better for our bodies.
Our BamNut Milk + Noodles are the product of a question we ask ourselves every day - What if…there’s A Better Better?
We are looking for a passionate self-starter to run demos and sampling events for WhatIF products and share the regenerative mission for today’s youth & future generations. Here is where our Student Demo-ers come in...
As a Student Demo-er for WhatIF Foods, you will be a representative of a planet-positive, regenerative food & beverage brand. You'll be responsible for spreading awareness about our "Better Better" mission, educating customers on regenerative agriculture practices, doing in-store and event demos of WhatIF products, to increasing brand visibility and drive in-store and online sales.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate university program
- You are passionate about the planet, sustainability, and you demand better for the planet and for people
- You are a go-getter, always seeking new ways for growth and opportunities for WhatIF Foods
- Comfortable with thinking outside the box, you love striking up a conversation + sharing your passion with others
- Spread awareness about WhatIF's mission and products by building relationships with your campus community.
- Minimum time commitment of 3 hours per week, up to 10 hours per week (flexible around your schedule)
- Minimum 1 demo/sampling per week
- Demos for sampling may include coffee shop partnerships, pop-ups, integrating with your university dining halls, etc
To Apply: Please email a resume with the subject line "Campus Brand Ambassador”- to email@example.com and tell us (in just a few sentences) why you want to join the WhatIF team! Locations - New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago.