The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for completing the site maintenance of the Amy’s Drive Thru property at our new location in Roseville, CA!
- Identifies areas at Amy’s Drive Thru including cleanliness, basic repairs, preventative maintenance (i.e. using power washer and wet/dry vac) and coordinating quarterly deep cleaning projects. Must coordinate with the General Manager to schedule & complete the work.
- Responsible for weekly power washing of the property including all exterior hard scape, loading dock and trash enclosure areas. Ensures interior floors are auto scrubbed properly on a daily basis while maintaining proper par levels of all cleaning agents.
- Cleans the back of house and all kitchen areas at least once weekly using approved degreaser agent and scrub brush to ensure minimal grease buildup on floors.
- Waters landscape on a daily basis during seasonally warm periods to ensure that all plants have adequate hydration. Points out to General Manager when plants are mall nourished or dying. Arranges time for re-planting and whenever possible is onsite during re-planting to ensure proper knowledge of how to take care of plants.
- Helps organize loading dock area, including setting pallets up for pickup in an organized manner. Helps unload and zone Amy’s Kitchen and APP orders in the Drive Thru.
This position has no direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hgh School diploma or GED preferred/not required
- Preferred expereince in facilities and property management within the restaurant
- On The Job - one month of power washing, watering landscape, zoning and maintaining loading docks and trash/recycling areas.
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to work with various people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, proven attention to detail, sense of urgency, excellent follow-through, ability to successfully handle multiple priorities concurrently, and ability to handle sensitive information with the strictest of confidentiality are required skills and attributes of this position.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills, be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment, and be able to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Must have internet navigation skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business instructions - takes directions and attempts quality work with follow up and follow through
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 - 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate as power washing is an essential duty to complete on a regular basis. Wears protective ear equipment as necessary.
Periodic travel between all Amy’s properties usually to receive secondary training.